1. What is your vision for this CRG Network?
The vision of the Circulation and Breathing Network is to produce uniformly high quality Cochrane reviews that answer clinically relevant questions
2. What are the 2-3 key goals including quality and innovations you have planned for this CRG Network?
The main goals for the Circulation and Breathing Network are:
- to publish high quality reviews based on network meta-analysis
- to publish high quality reviews based on clinical study reports and other complex reviews
The Network Associate and Senior Editor along with their CRG community have now finalised the strategic plan for the coming two years after deliberations online and with one face-to-face meeting in September 2018. Their plans are based on five key objectives that will guide their work until 2020:
- Supporting review production and capacity
- Evaluating Network scope and prioritisation of topics
- Fostering collaboration within the Network and with the wider Cochrane community
- Supporting knowledge translation to increase the impact of Cochrane reviews
- Ensuring accountability and sustainability of the Network